Course in the field of business including topics such as management, accounting, marketing, international business, and other areas of general business interest.
This associate level program in business provides the foundation courses as a basis to advance specialized business administration proficiencies for the industry professional. To fulfill the program objectives, coursework will center on business principles such as management tools, accounting, and finance to give students a comprehensive understanding of current business practices.
This program provides an integrated interdisciplinary education including exposure to methodical techniques needed to determine business and data analytics. Concentration on applied learning concepts will assist in cultivating and implementing digital and ecommerce programs as well.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
· Recall knowledge in the areas of science, social sciences, arts and humanities, and basic subjects including mathematics, English, and western civilizations.
· Identify the practical applications needed to integrate management, marketing, accounting, and finance concepts to improve short-term and long-term organizational performance.
· Write in a unified and coherent manner appropriate to the subject matter.
· Use appropriate sentence structure and vocabulary
· Examine key concepts and theories related to program content utilizing critical thinking and academic writing skills.
· Incorporate diverse cultural perspectives into business decisions.
· Examine program content in relation to ethical reasoning, social responsibility, global citizenship, civic engagement.
To prepare students with a comprehensive vision of organizations so that they may efficiently be able to understand their areas and departments and how these are interrelated, as well as how to manage all its resources and be prepared to identify business opportunities and respond to change.
To complete the admissions process, the candidate must meet and submit the following requirements:
English Language Proficiency Requirements
The University requires all non-native English speakers to demonstrate a command of the English language that is necessary for success in college level classes taught in English. Student taking classes in Spanish are exempt from the English proficiency exams.