Student will develop a global perspective and become an expert in evaluating current challenges in business management. This degree program will develop students' analytical skills while increasing their overall business knowledge.
The master’s degree in business administration program is a graduate program in business management aimed at professionals and executives who hold high-level managerial positions. Students gain the requisite skills to become innovative leaders in their fields and to deal with managerial and leadership challenges precipitated by the changing environment.
The master’s degree program is a collaborative learning experience that is geared toward providing high-level executives with a global outlook and an integrated functional knowledge in administration, finance, marketing, operations, information technology and human resources. Strategic leadership development components, such as business and data analytics, and technology, will build on students’ capacity to lead and supervise personnel, and excel in the management process. This program offers the option of one specialization from the following areas:
•Specialization in International Business
•Specialization in Human Resources Management
•Specialization in Marketing Management
Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration students will have the capacity to:
Specialization in International Business: students will be able to:
· Apply essential business concepts, practices, and models in addressing real-world or theoretical business issues.
· Utilize appropriate technological tools, and statistical/quantitative reasoning competencies in the analysis and evaluation of research to support business decisions.
· Communicate in English using advanced oral and written communication skills to diverse audiences in various business environments.
· Apply critical thinking in analyzing business problems and develop strategic solutions.
· Assess all business challenges and opportunities from a global business perspective.
· Assess and apply various leadership strategies and understand the implications of their use.
· Perform consistently in a manner that is professional, ethical, and socially responsible, and when necessary, prioritize collaboration in teamwork.
Specialization in Human Resources Management:, students will be able to:
· Analyze, coordinate, and promote initiatives and programs for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation, and retention.
· Develop and recommend strategies to address appropriate performance expectations and behavior from employees.
· Identify and develop professional development opportunities that enhance employee skills and organizational aptitude.
· Describe and recommend compensation systems, such as benefits, incentive pay, and retirement, which support recruitment and retention efforts.
· Evaluate and review workplace policies related to employee relations, workforce management, diversity and inclusion, employment law and regulations, technology, Data Management, risk management, and social responsibility.
· Apply organizational mission and vision in developing an HR plan that addresses the needs of stakeholders, considers decision- making strategies, and enhances organizational effectiveness.
Specialization in Marketing Management: students will be able to:
· Integrate the important concepts, principles, terminology, analytic techniques, and theories used in the field of marketing.
· Determine the costs and benefits of marketing channels and the major social criticisms of marketing.
· Identify the roles of advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, and direct marketing in promotional efforts.
· Identify and define emerging economies; explain the essential role information technology plays in economic development.
· Apply effective oral, written, visual, and technological communication and interpersonal skills to marketing situations.
· Describe and define major bases for segmenting consumer and business markets, and the impact of diverse situations in the competitive environment on choices in target marketing.
· Recommend strategies to support practices of ethics, social responsibility, and sustainability in a global marketplace and evaluate their effectiveness.
This program will develop students into ethical and innovative leaders in their fields, providing experience in meeting real-world challenges, finding solutions, and interacting effectively and efficiently in an increasingly changing business environment.
To complete the admissions process, the candidate must meet and submit the following requirements:
A completed signed and dated admission application.
Application fee $85.00 (*) made payable to San Ignacio University. (non-refundable)
Copy of bachelor/ master’s degree diploma or transcripts. For graduate transfer students, official transcripts in a sealed envelope must be submitted. All documents and educational credentials, if they are not in English, must be translated and evaluated by companies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). For a complete list of approved evaluation services, please visit: www.naces.org
Copy of valid Government Issued Picture Identification (upon admissions)
Completed signed and dated international application form.
Application fee $85.00 (*) made payable to San Ignacio University (non-refundable)
Financial statement or certified bank letter in English demonstrating full tuition funds available, along with living expenses capability to cover a minimum of one year(12 months) of tuition and fees, books, supplies, living and any other necessary expenses during your studies. (Amounts must be in or converted to USD currency). A minimum of $23,000 USD
Affidavit of support form if there is a sponsor and a copy of the sponsor’s ID.
Graduate Programs: Copy of bachelor’s degree diploma or transcripts. For graduate transfer students, official transcripts in a sealed envelope must be submitted. All documents and educational credentials, if they are not in English, must be translated and evaluated by companies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). For a complete list of approved evaluation services, please visit: www.naces.org
If a student’s native language is not English, proficiency in English must be established, see policy below.
Copy of SEVIS / I-901 Receipt https://www.fmjfee.com