San Ignacio University Scholarship is open to all applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree. Scholarship is awarded prior to the student’s first semester and carried throughout the student’s academic career (pending on maintaining satisfactory academic progress and complying with the general terms for the scholarships).
For your scholarship to be applied each semester of eligibility, you must meet the rules and regulations indicated below. (If you meet all of the rules and regulations, your scholarship will automatically renew and will be posted to your account. Failure to do so will automatically result in a forfeiture and cancellation of your award.)
• For scholarship purposes, the academic year consists of the fall, spring and summer semesters.
• You must enroll and maintain full time hours every semester as of the last add and drop period of the semester.
• You must maintain an overall cumulative GPA of 2.00 for Undergraduate students & 3.0 for Graduate students at the end of each academic year.
• You must earn a minimum of 24 credit hours for Undergraduate and 18 credit hours for Graduate students at the end of each academic year.
• Your award is available until graduation, provided you meet the retention guidelines each semester.
• The intent of the scholarship is to assist the student with tuition.
• Cost of attendance (COA) is defined as “an estimate of the student’s educational expenses for a period of enrollment” pursuant to Title IV. A student’s total award package cannot exceed the total Cost of Attendance (COA). When combined with state aid, federal financial grants or loans, or Federal College Work Study Program and all other aid, university scholarships should not exceed the “cost of attendance.” SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
• Accepted and enrolled in a program
• Transcripts from the previous educational institution (If applicable)
• 3 references letters
• 1 Essay with personal statements.
If you meet all of the rules and regulations, your scholarship will automatically renew and will be posted to your account. Failure to do so will automatically result in a forfeiture and cancellation of your award.